It all began in the early 1920's as a Swedish Mission Church, but then became the Full Gospel Church in 1962. After much prayer, consideration, and a huge step of faith a new church facilty was built in 1983. It was then the church became Abundant Life Chapel.
We are affiliated with the Pentecostal Assemblies of Canada, which have more than 1100 other churches in their fellowship. CLICK HERE for more info about the PAOC nationaly or CLICK HERE to know more about the PAOC provincially.